Hi. Below, you can find the state of Niabusiness.com as of right now – links to published articles, pages and ebooks.
But this I have to tell you first: Miss any of the points in the ebook 10 Things to Look at if You Are Thinking of Starting a Business and your business will always have a shaky foundation.
Don’t want to miss on any of the points? Click the ebook cover – or this link – if you want to get the ebook, read all ten points and be on the know.
All posts are neatly arranged below. Click on a title to read a post now.
- November 2013 (7)
- 27: More about Lipa na M-PESA payment solution for businesses – with Kopo Kopo (0)
- 27: How can you save money (capital) to start a business? (0)
- 27: Starting a business with as little money as possible: Scaling down the size of your idea (0)
- 26: Invest your money, Kenya shillings twenty thousand, in Niabusiness.com
- 13: Business ideas: What can you do when you have more than two? (2)
- 13: What is online shopping – can you do it in Kenya? (0)
- 09: How Kenyans can use blogs to start small businesses out of their ideas (0)
- October 2013 (4)
- 19: Why your business will need a blog eventually (and the only two options you have now) (0)
- 17: Ideas you can turn into profitable small businesses in Kenya (0)
- 04: 5 lessons for founders of the millions of businesses who watched Shark Tank on NTV (0)
- 04: Why businesses need to outsource editing and proofreading (and how this saves them time) (0)
- September 2013 (8)
- 21: Why every business should have a blog even if it doesn’t make them money (0)
- 21: You think forming a limited liability company in Kenya is expensive (0)
- 21: Agriculture as a business – Getting more Kenyan university, college, polytechnic and high school students involved (0)
- 12: Is your business protecting the rights of the Kenyan consumer (0)
- 12: Money back guarantees: What Kenyan business owners should know about giving refunds (0)
- 08: Join the NiaBusiness.com affiliate program and earn thousands of Kenyan shillings in commissions promoting our products and services (0)
- 04: How to make money online in Kenya: Too many blogs on this topic but are people taking action (1)
- 04: Getting freelance work to get capital to start a business in Kenya (0)
- August 2013 (2)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (1)
If you want to suggest something or simply want to ask a question, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.